In recognition of the university’s crucial role as an international and cross-cultural mediator in an increasingly interconnected and globalized world, the Center for the Digital Globe (CDiG) facilitates teaching, non-partisan research, civic engagement, and partnership related to today’s intensifying globalization dynamics impacting our world.
CDiG Members are a group of scholars whose focus is on the enrichment and expansion of international education, research, and exchange programs, while enhancing interactions and collaborations around a common globalization agenda throughout the university’s academic disciplines and organizational units.
There are several benefits of joining CDiG:
- Be part of an interdisciplinary group of faculty collaborating on research, teaching and service at the national and international levels
- Share your research and teaching successes with other CDiG members at the CDiG web site
- Network with other CDiG members and engage in collaborative projects
- Be eligible to apply for CDiG travel and research grants
- Other grant opportunities for students and faculty
- Help guide new CDiG programs, events and certificate requirements
To become a member of CDiG, please send your current CV to Randall Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), along with a short bio to introduce yourself and your interests/activities to the other CDiG members. As a CDIG member, your name and department will be listed on the CDiG website.